- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
I was nominated in the Blog Awards by southindianmakeupand is extremely honored. I believe in helping others achieve what they are passionate about and by nominating others in this award shows how supportive other bloggers are in this community. Thank you again for the nominations. As instructed from this rules of this blog award, I must share 7 random facts about myself and here they are.
- I am a hair twirler. Whether I’m driving, working, standing in line, in a normal conversation, or whatever the circumstances are, if my hair is out, it’s most likely going to be twirled by my little fingers. I tried to figure out what caused this habit of mine and I can only remember starting it when I first attended kindergarten. Other kids would kick and scream about not wanting to be in this new environment without their parents, others are excited but I remember being extremely nervous but I didn’t show my feelings. I turned to what amuses me and that was my hair.
- I’m an introvert secretly wanting to be an extrovert. Does that make sense? I love getting to know new faces, go out dancing, be the center of attention but at the end of the day I just want to crawl into bed with a good book and relax. I get extremely exhausted after being in a crowd for a quite some time and I can get a little anxious being in a new environment. However, it takes a while for me to open up and once again, I become the outgoing person that everyone knows me as.
- I love The Walking Dead. I am such a nerd when it comes to this show. I know all the characters, cast, and show details by heart. If I wasn’t blogging, I would probably start my own podcast discussing the show. I have yet to attend a Walker Stalker Con and hopefully will get to see my favorite character, Glenn aka Steven Yuen.
- I collect postcards. As weird as that sounds, its been a hobby of mine. My dad travels a lot for work and when I was younger, he would always come home with a pile of postcards. My siblings and I would go through it and pick out the ones we want and keep it our rooms. However, that was something that I picked up and it since then, whenever my friends would go out of town or on vacation, I would always remind them to send me a postcard.
- My favorite movie is Armageddon. Bruce Willis is one of my favorite actors growing up and I loved his character in this movie. He was such a good father and heroic. Such a dreamy man. Of course, not only was he great in this movie, but the plot line was amazing. I always love watching ‘end of the world’ movies or shows because it reminds me of how important family and time is. These two are things that we usually take advantage of and it reminds me to put my phone or electronic device down and take time to listen to my younger sisters’ day, help my mom with cooking, or ask my dad about his favorite childhood memory. It’s times like these that we should cherish and remember that time doesn’t last forever. Ok, going off topic….
- I have a secret obsession with Hello Kitty. Yes, it’s true. The obsession sort of happened 2-3 years ago. I have no idea how it happened. They are just super cute and and it brings out the little girl in me.
- Working my way to living out in California. Yes, I was born in California and planning on going back. Why? It’s California and palm trees. =)
Not as exciting but hopefully you will find some of my insights interesting. Or if you have some commonalities, I would like to know also! Thanks again for reading and have a wonderful week.